Anatomy Physiology And Disease 2nd Edition By Colbert Ankney Lee – Test Bank
Choose the one alternative that best completes the statement or answers the question.
1. Which of the following is listed as one of our visceral senses?
2. The ____________ of the eye works similarly to the shutter of a camera.
3. Your tears act as a lubricant and ____________ to protect the eyes from microorganisms.
4. The cornea is found within the ____________ of the eye.
5. The eye receives most of its nourishment from the vessels within the ____________.
6. The vision center of the brain is located in the ____________ lobe.
7. Light passes to the eye through what opening?
8. To help diagnose sleep disorders, doctors will measure which stage of sleep?
9. What are the three tiny bones located in the middle ear?
10. The ____________ contain sensors necessary for equilibrium.
b. Semicircular canals
11. The bony labyrinth is another name for the ____________.
a. Auditory nerve
b. Outer ear
c. Middle ear
d. Inner ear